Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: OT:Did I take too long to pay?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kikilives's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2006
    Posts
    312
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh my gosh. Today I received neutral feedback that said I "took my sweet time to pay". I checked my paypal records and I paid within 48 hours of the auction ending so I e-mailed the seller asking if he was mistaken in his feedback. The day after my offer was accepted I got an e-mail asking me to pay. I wrote back I would be paying in the next 24 hours and if they needed it sooner to let me know. They said that that was fine. This is the e-mail I just recieved back.

    "I accepted your offer for the items, I emailed you asking you to pay 24 hrs later so I can ship and you tell me you will pay on another 24 hours? You gave an offer I accepted soon after, you should have paid right away. I hate buyers like you who wait til whenever they want to pay! NOW STOP BOTHERING ME I HAVE TO PAINT MY NAILS!"

    I actually paid the day after I saw my offer was accepted. I know it's no big deal but it really feels like I've been punched in the stomach when stuff like this happens. I was totally caught of guard. I remember after I paid the seller sent me an e-mail saying you should have paid sooner I won't be shipping for another week. I e-mailed him back no big deal but I remember thinking why didn't they mention when they were shipping when they sent the payment request. Whatever, sorry to vent again. Just need some confirmation I'm not a bad buyer. Thanks

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner aggirl479's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2005
    Posts
    1,030
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the seller is being rude and ridiculous. They said it was fine when you asked if you could pay then. If they had a problem, they should have told you in the first place. I thought their email was incredibly rude. I would at least repond to the feedback they gave you defending yourself. You are not a bad buyer [img]smile.gif[/img] , they are just a bad seller.

  3. #3
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    That's awful what they wrote. I sent out a payment for an item on Monday and it should've gotten to it's destination, but I don't know if it has so I think I'll email the seller asking if she got the payment.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the seller was very rude in her reply! She should be flattered that someone would want to buy her item! [img]mad.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cami713's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    1,375
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I hope her nails look good? That was such a random, random thing to say.

    Did you already leave her feedback? If not, I'd take the one she gave you into consideration for hers.

    Definitely doesn't seem like it's your fault [img]smile.gif[/img] .

  6. #6
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How very, very RUDE. I am so sorry you were treated that way.

    If this was an AG tranaction, would you please PM me with the sellers name so I can avoid buying anything from this seller at all costs? Thank you.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sailorangel59's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    281
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would check the feedback she has left for previous buyers. Sometimes they show patterns.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member FelinaDoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2005
    Posts
    692
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That was VERY Rude - Did you already leave her Feedback? I would respond accordingly

  9. #9
    Inactive Member jlogemann17's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, when I first read the topic line, I was thinking you were going to say something like, I was on vacation and didn't pay for 2 weeks, not 2 DAYS! I think the seller is being unreasonable. I would leave a response to their feedback on you, matter of factly stating, payment was made by paypal within 48 hours. Don't say anything nasty about the seller- I think a simple explanation would make people who are looking at your feedback comfortable to deal with you. If you haven't left feedback for her yet, I would leave neutral, stating, nice product, rude service, or something like that. Just don't get "nasty"- a nasty comment, even on a nasty seller always reflects poorly on the buyer I think- you can say what you need to say without being nasty. Sorry this happened to you. I would have had the same response you did.

    Jo

  10. #10
    Inactive Member dolllover's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2004
    Posts
    2,583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If it was an AG auction, can you PM me the user id so I can try to avoid her? Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •